Collection of your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site.
- Contact Data: We may collect your personal and non-personal contact information, such as your email address and phone number.
Use of your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience on our Site. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Respond to inquiries and provide you with customer support.
- Send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other information that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Security of your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.